Would you like to master Tongue Fu, the art of eating sushi? It may take much dedication and skill, but a few simple steps will help you get there.
1. First, you must stealthily enter any of the s...even Wasabi locations (St. Louis, Clayton, Warson Woods, or Town & Country, MO; Edwardsville or Fairview Heights, IL; or Lakewood, CO).
2. Without drawing attention to yourself, ask for a table and sit quietly, hiding behind your menu. Just act normal.
3. Choose wisely from our menu of traditional Japanese cuisine.
Note: If you're a true Tongue Fu prodigy, you would have taken advantage of our lunch specials or the after work sushi and drink specials.
4. Embody the chopstick. Don't ask for a fork. You can do it.
5. Stuff that roll in your mouth and smile.
6. Rinse and repeat. You must train often and strenuously to become a Tongue Fu master!